Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blind Buys

*Current Fragrance: Eau Fling by Harvey Prince
*Currently Listening: Like a Boss by The Lonely Island


Three days ago I did something I NEVER do. I blind bought some perfume. Well, maybe it's a half truth, let me explain...

It's getting to be that time of year where I'm craving more "beachy" or "tropical" fragrances. I had been intending on picking up a bottle of Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess (and I still might, although the website says it's out of stock - maybe not in the store), but after wearing a my sample of Gorilla Perfume's Ladyboy; I forgot how much I LOVED it on me and decided to order a bottle. O.K. I know, NOT a blind buy...

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

I also put in an order for their limited edition Yuzu & Cocoa Perfume. Here's where I'm like, "well, it's sort of a blind buy..." Clearly I know what the Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon smells like, but it's not like I've rubbed the thing on my skin to see how the oils would ACT on my skin as a perfume. That's why I'm calling it a blind buy!

What do y'all think? True blind buy? What's your personal blind buy policy? Any big hits or misses? Tell me about them in the comments, please!

*Currently Listening: Under The Sea by Alan Menken
**Photo Credit: albertsmusicgifts.com

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely get Bronze Goddess! Check your local stores: last year I bought mine in May when all sites showed it as sold out.

    I'm trying not to buy anything above 5 ml unsniffed. I can't say it always works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congratulations to you! see more. Brazilian Blowout

    ReplyDelete