Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ready? 1, 2, 3...BREAK!

*Current Fragrance: Liaisons Dangereuses from By Kilian
*Currently Listening: Home by Phillip Phillips


Tomorrow is my gallbladder surgery. It's at 11:45 EST for all of those that might be interesting in sending a positive shout-out/through/prayer/healing dance in the the universe!!!  I know I won't be blogging tomorrow, or how long I'll go without blogging while I convalesce. What I DO know, it I plan on wearing Serge Lutens Gris Clair as my SOTD tomorrow!

I do have one small request for tomorrow morning. CAT PICTURES! Nothing makes me quite as happy as cat pictures (and ray pictures if you have them)!!!! Please send me cat pictures!!! They can be so my twitter, facebook, email, or if you have my cellphone number....DO THAT! KITTY!!!!!!


*Currently Listening: Spoon Full of Sugar from Mary Poppins
**Photo Credit: ravelrm.com

1 comment:

  1. Not quite sure why I haven't seen before, your blog is amazing. Brazilian Blowout Price

    ReplyDelete