Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog Life Support





Dear Darling Readers,

 I think I need a bit of blog-o-therapy! I feel as though my blog is on life support. Life's been a bit busier than normal lately, and want WANT and focus to write has been a little sad. I need some support from you, lovely readers. Is what I write "worth it"? Do you enjoy reading my blog? Does it somehow make your day a little bit brighter? I started NDC#5 so I could have a creative outlet and write about something I adore: perfume. I just feel like I need to send my blogging-self to rehab. Any of you bloggers have advice? Have you been there before? Pep-talks and general loving praising is readily accepted!

Love,

Kathleen

6 comments:

  1. Don't give up! I haven't been as faithful in my reading as of late, but I DO enjoy reading your posts! And I'm particularly looking forward to the holiday blog you have in the works! I understand life being busy. I had to write a blog for an English class I took and found that aiming for just one entry a week allowed me the time and focus I needed to write an entry I was proud of/pleased with instead of a half-a rushed entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading your blog, in part because we like a lot of the same things, so if you like something, there seems to be a good chance I will like it. So I think you should keep writing - even if you need to step away for a bit, I will still be here, reading!

    There is a lot of talk out there about how you *should* post every day, blah blah blah... and I'm sure it's true that if you want to grow a really large readership, you need to do that. However, if you just want to have an outlet to write about your experiences with perfume, feel free to slow down the pace a bit, you know? There aren't any RULES of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do you enjoy reading my blog?" Yes, yes, yes! Not necessarily every day, either-- keeping that pace is ruinous. When it's important for you to write about it, I feel like it's important for me to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog!! Your style is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete